Monday, August 11, 2008

Not a whole lot new to post. We are currently in the midst of determining if Madden has a dairy allergy. I have been trying to eliminate all dairy from my diet (it's harder than you think, there is dairy in everything...) and it seems that dairy does make her gassy and crabby! All in all she is still a pretty terrific baby. We have been busy the past week. Madden and I traveled out to Henrietta to help Alicia and Michael in their move to Penfield. Not sure how much help we were. Boy was it tiring looking after Elyse, Christian and Madden. We had a good time though. Michael and Alicia's new house is beautiful. Similar to their old one, but bigger! I didn't get any pictures of the outside, sorry, too busy looking after the munchkins!

Here are some updated photo's of her.



This is clearly not Madden. This is the mama and her twin fawns that hang around our house. They are so cute! (Until they eat all my apples.... No apple pie this year... :(




Madden chilling at Aunt Alicia's new house with Bailey and Miles (can you tell which one is which? Hard to tell since they got their hair did.)


Sitting like a big girl in her swing. She loves that flower toy. Its the first one she reached for.


I love the bows! Matt hates them. He thinks I'm torturing her. I tell him she wants to look pretty, but he says she looks pretty with out them!




How do you not laugh when you look at this?





Yes, I am that mother who dresses her baby up like a baby doll. I love hats!

Madden chilling with her daddy.

1 comment:

Justin and Barbara said...

Eliminating dairy SUCKS!!! We had to do it for a week and it turns out Carter was just not feeling well, so I got to go back to dairy. Good luck, I am thinking of you!