Monday, July 21, 2008

Madden's First Friend & First Bat!

Madden's new friend Kayleigh came to visit last week. We have been waiting for so long to meet her. Kayleigh is my friend Kristin's daughter. She was born April 9th, so she's a month older than Madden. The rest of the Geneseo gang were here too. Becky, Liz, Audrey (and Natalie) and Michele came to hang for the day and meet the babies. I can't believe that we graduated 5 years ago. It doesn't seem that long ago. Check out the pics from Kayleigh's visit.






Here's Madden in her Geneseo t-shirt. We are so happy that it finally fits!





She looks thrilled, doesn't she?




Madden and Kayleigh playing...



Aren't they beautiful... They both look like their daddy.




Who knew Dan could be so cute??






Check out Madden's first bat. Kristin's parents had it made in Cooperstown for her.





Here is a close up of the inscription.







Here's a video of Madden. It's really not that exciting. It's so fun just to sit and talk to her. She loves to watch you talk and she'll coo back. I have started reading to her and she loves it. She likes to listen to me talk and look at the pictures. She's a ham in the morning. She has her father's disposition when she gets up. (I am not a morning person.) When I go over to get her out of her bed in the morning she smiles up at me. When she does that, I don't care what time it is.


Another smile caught on film!






1 comment:

Justin and Barbara said...

She is SOOOO cute! I love the video. She moves her arms a lot like Max does.