Thursday, June 19, 2008

Welcome Maddenleigh Kate

We have jumped on the band wagon of bloggers. Thank you to Barbara and Justin for introducing us to the world of blog. I hope that I can do it justice. I have been sending out pictures of Madden, but thought this would be easier. That way I am not flooding your inboxes with pictures all the time and you can check the blog periodically for updates. Enjoy!




Dr. Soluri? Pretty cute though huh?





Welcome Maddenleigh Kate: May 10th 5:09pm





Hello Maddenleigh..... Hello Mommy
Me: So those are the feet that were in my ribs for the past 2 months
Madden: Finally, a face with a voice!





Weighing in at 7lbs 7.5 oz, Matt was right all along. He got to be the one to tell me we had a baby girl. It was by far the greatest moment of my life.



Grandma's Girls: Elyse approves!


No comments: