Many people want to know where we came up with her name. Matt said if it was a girl he wanted to name her Madden. I was afraid that people would think it was a boys name. Then we were at the Brad Paisley concert and I saw a Don Mattingly jersey so I suggested we add "leigh" to the end of her name. Everyone has assumed that we would call her "Maddy," but we call her Madden.
Madden happy with a full belly

Trying out our bouncer...

Hadley thinks she's a keeper.

Madden in her Sandy Creek Softball "jersey"

I like this one because it almost looks like she is smiling.

Chilling in her car seat...

Chilling in her swing...

Playing in her "gym"

2 comments:
Holy Lord Katie...she is GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats to your whole family and I am really excited that you have a blogsite!
Katie,and Matt, what a utie, When I first saw her picture I thought she looked like u Kate, but now, she definitely looks like Matt, which isn't bad, you're both good looking...I'll believe the leigh came from my middle name which is Lee...ha, ha...at any rate, have fun and relax with her, can't wait to see u guys and the baby...love Aunt Karen
Post a Comment