Madden's personality and vocabulary continue to amuse us. Maybe, probably and actually are popular words right now. Things have been known to "annoy" her and she will not smile for the camera any more because "it's too hard."
Grady continues to grow exponentially. He's around 16 pounds and has reached a point that breast milk isn't enough, so we started cereal yesterday. He is getting the hang of rolling. The first time he rolled from his belly to his back, no one saw it. I put him on his belly and went to the kitchen to put batteries in a toy. When I came back, he was on his back. Matt was sitting in the living room on the laptop and missed it. Darn...
Here are some pictures from the summer. I tried to upload some video but Matt won't leave the computer alone long enough for them to finish... I'll try again later.
Riding the roller coaster at Kristin's house in Cooperstown. I was nervous to let her try it but she did great and loved it.
Grady trying cereal.
I think I'd rather have my thumb Mom...
Handsome guy.
Madden on the toddler water slide at Enchanted forrest.
She loved the swing.
She finally decided to smile, but it was too late. The train was leaving the station.
The Zimmermann Family. (+1 Michele is expecting baby #2 in February!)
Grady chilling at Water Safari.
Madden and Henry peaking in a house on the Storybook trail.
Do you see the hand telling me no? I have lots of these pictures lately. She doesn't want me to take her picture any more.
She played so hard at enchanted forrest, she fell asleep with a book on her face that night.
Henry riding the roller coaster at Kristin's.
No comments:
Post a Comment