She doesn't know what to make of all this talk about "the baby in mommy's belly." I don't think she'll ever fully understand until we bring him/her home. We are scheduled to deliver April 8th. I was nervous about having to deliver early as I had placenta previa, but during another ultra sound at 28 weeks it seemed to be moving away from my cervix. They weren't concerned and I hadn't shown any of the usual symptoms of previa. My practice has just adopted a "no VBAC" policy, so previa or not, I'm getting another c-section.
Over February break we got busy in Madden's room. We've started the transition to a "big girl room." She now has a purple room, with Tinkerbell on the walls, and instead of the pooh crib set, she has a tinkerbell blanket. At the beginning of summer, I'm hoping to get her transitioned to a big girl bed, "Like leece (Elyse)," Madden says.
Of all the wonderful television shows they've come up with these days, Madden's obsession is "Barney." Which, to be honest, I don't really mind. The songs are catchy and they teach letters, numbers, colors and manners.
Here are some of the latest pictures of Madden.
Madden reading a book to Hadley. I heard her say "You want me read you a book Hadley?"
Hadley has been so good with her. She used to get up and move, now she just takes it. I guess she'll take the attention where ever she can get it.
Madden with her buddy Henry.
What a nerd...
Christian and Madden.
The Zarzycki's taking a ride on the fourwheeler. There was too much snow to do anything but drive up and down the driveway, but that was good enough for the kids. Good thing the driveway is long...
Madden loves being outside. She is sledding at our house here, but Aunt Shell gets her out every chance she gets during the week.
I have been trying to upload pictures from the camcorder, but have been unsuccessful. I might have to put them on youtube and then link to them. I'm not sure how I feel about this though.
No comments:
Post a Comment