Christmas has come and gone and I can't believe it's already over. It seems like we just celebrated Thanksgiving. We had a nice holiday. Christmas Eve Andrew, Mom, Madden and I went to church and then had dinner back at our house with Dad and Matt. Christmas morning we got up early and headed over to Mom and Dad's to open presents with the Zarzyckis, Staci and Andrew. After brunch we traveled a mile up the road to Matt's parents to celebrate with the Soluri family. The day after Christmas Staci, Andrew, Mom, Dad, Alicia, Michael and the kids came up to our house for dinner and drinks. The weather here has been unseasonably warm here. I really should have taken down the Christmas lights outside, but I hate to take them down before the 1st of the year. I'll pay for it later when I'm taking them down in 30 degree weather. Here are lots of pictures from the Holiday. I hope everyone had a Merry Christams and we wish you health and happiness in the New Year.
We LOVE the bath tub.

Madden in her new hat that Great Grandma Morrow made for her.
You're crazy daddy.
We let Madden open her 1st present Christmas Eve. It was a tool bench from daddy.Elyse opening her Handy Manny tool kit. Madden loved playing with the box before I wrapped it.
Madden and daddy reading her new book from G-ma and G-pa. (Hand Hand Finger Thumb)
Elyse was more interested in Christian's toys and visa versa.
Look at the way Christian is looking at Madden....
How is this picture different than the previous????
That's because this kept happening all morning!!













No comments:
Post a Comment