Here are some recent pics of Madden. I found her in the den playing "Madden" with Matt so I grabbed the camera and got these pics.

More pics:

I love this outfit. Alicia past it on to me, there was no way it was going to fit Christian. It actually just barely fits Madden. I looked at every Old Navy last holiday for it and never could find it. I love reindee/moose.


I love this outfit. Alicia past it on to me, there was no way it was going to fit Christian. It actually just barely fits Madden. I looked at every Old Navy last holiday for it and never could find it. I love reindee/moose.

"Don't get me Mommy!"
"That's so funny!"
"You're killing me!"
"Ok, give me that camera Mommy."
Madde LOVES books. Here we are reading "Bear Feels Sick." It was quite appropriate this weekend.







No comments:
Post a Comment